Please never leave a burning BOYNOO candle unattended.
When you light your BOYNOO candle for the first time, please burn it for 2 hours for each 5 cm of diameter, to allow the formation of a large melt pool along the edges, which will release more scent. This initial burning period also will help to better hold the candle’s shape, and prevent tunneling around the wick.
- If you burn your candle too frequently, for short periods of time, it will burn down the center, wasting the wax that sticks to the sides of the jar.
- They should only be burned on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Keep all candles out of reach of children, pets, curtains, drapes, blankets, etc.
- As your candle burns, try to make sure you wick stays centered in your candle to prevent jar cracking.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm before each burn to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming.
- Coconut wax does not burn as hot as paraffin wax, so coconut wax candles require a thicker wick, which does not burn 100% and needs to be trimmed regularly. We use 100% cotton, lead free wicks.
- Be sure not to over trim your wick as you may not be able to re-light your candle.
- Do not burn candle if the tumbler is cracked.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the sides of the glass jar. The jar may become too hot and could burst.
- Always burn candles in a well ventilated room. Avoid burning the candle near drafts, vents, curtains, furniture and flammable materials.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame is too high. Allow the candle to cool and trim the wick.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Keep the wax pool clean from debris, matches and wick trimmings.
- Never handle a burning candle. Always allow to cool prior to handling.
- Don ´t burn the candle all the way down. Discontinue use of a candle once ½” of the contents are left in the container.
- It is important to regularly monitor the burning of your candle. Extinguish flame and let cool after approximately 2-3 hours of burning.
Neither seller nor manufacturer is responsible for missuse.